Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Wonderful Thank You

The following message was sent in from one of our students:

COMPUTERS IN HOMES!!
Wow, Computers in Homes has been GREAT!

My daughter and I have been writing letters to our family and friends. Rebecca has been writing poems. She is really talented!!! The day I got to bring the computer home was EXCITING because we have never owned a computer before.

We don't have the internet yet, but I'm sure when we do we all will have lots of fun. The course has shown me that there are some really lovely people in the community.

At first I thought that computers were scary and only smart people could use them but Jeannie has taught me so much and that any one can use them with confidence.

THANK YOU COMPUTERS IN HOMES... AND OF COURSE JEANNIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment